There can be instances where the Borrower is not satisfied with the services provided. To highlight such instances & register a complaint, the Borrower may follow the following process:
a) The Borrower can complain to customer care on our website or by mail at
b) Borrower can meet or write to the Branch Manager for the respective dealing branch
c) In case the concern remains unresolved beyond a period of 7 days, the Borrower may escalate the matter to the

The Grievance Redressal Cell
Muthoot Homefin (India) Ltd
“A” Wing, 1201 &1202, Lotus Corporate Park
Off. Western Express Highway
Goregaon (East)
Mumbai - 400063

d) In case you are dissatisfied with the response received / or where no response is received, you may approach the Complaint Redressal Cell of National Housing Bank by lodging a complaint online at the link OR in by post, in prescribed format available at link ---

The Complaint Cell
National Housing Bank
4th Floor, Core 5A
India Habitat Centre
Lodhi Road, ND -110023

(The complaint can also be emailed at